Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a Nightshift in the Ducati dealer today. Here in Australia (and the EU I assume) they are coming standard with awesome looking LED indicators. They are available as spare parts so next time I head to the dealer I will get them to get a set in for me so I can fit them to the FTP.

Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Black

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Wheel

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I have those on mine – one thing I would point out is they have pitted a little over time, not crazy bad, but for the price (and I got them at a huge discount) I thought it a tad shite. I'll take some pics if you're interested, when I can get to the bike!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have those on mine – one thing I would point out is they have pitted a little over time, not crazy bad, but for the price (and I got them at a huge discount) I thought it a tad shite. I'll take some pics if you're interested, when I can get to the bike!
Ta. In the shop new they look well built so an in use photo would be great.

·
Registered
6 Posts
They are nice. I got one with 150 miles on it from Moto GP In USA. It was the Ducati Employees weekend cruiser that our local dealer took in after race weekend. I'm stoked on it all around. I'm a new rider and it is a ton of fun and definitely a nice looking stock bike.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I lived on the New Jersey coast my whole life. Everything went before its time and required extra protection from the salt air. The downside of coastal living. I always thought it was normal until I moved to Texas. Now things just get dusty.

·
Registered
21 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts