Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to buy bar end mirrors for my FT. I need to tell the supplier that I need either 60 mm or 75mm. What is the correct one? Thanks for you help.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I fitted the Dime City Cycles mirrors (thanks for the reommend tonyjuliano) and though they probably stick out more than those pictured above they are great, the view over the handle bars now i've taken off the stock mirrors is much much better, one of my top 3 mods for sure.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
I fitted the Dime City Cycles mirrors (thanks for the reommend tonyjuliano) and though they probably stick out more than those pictured above they are great, the view over the handle bars now i've taken off the stock mirrors is much much better, one of my top 3 mods for sure.
Most welcome, and as you know they are MUCH less expensive as some of the other choices.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have gone for the Tarmac stealth. Yet to ride with them but love the overall look with the gold ring. What has anyone that has put on bar end mirrors put in the hole left from the stock mirrors?
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
I didn't put anything in my stock holes, I thought about it when I changed them but really don't notice the holes so much now.

·
Registered
129 Posts
No I think your right as they don't look good, but I was thinking I would have to remove the whole part of the clamp and get some without mirror holes in order to get rid of them. But as I've ridden it since I haven't really noticed them so much but maybe nice to find something to plug them so I'll keep watching to see what other folks have done!

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Just flip the back half 180 degrees, so the now empty hole is at the bottom.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: John and Traceyleep

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No I think your right as they don't look good, but I was thinking I would have to remove the whole part of the clamp and get some without mirror holes in order to get rid of them. But as I've ridden it since I haven't really noticed them so much but maybe nice to find something to plug them so I'll keep watching to see what other folks have done!
Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have a mount for my phone (to use at map primarily) on order for the left hand side, and my dealer said he'd install a black plastic plug in thr RHS hole.

·
Registered
34 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts