Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am looking to replace my turn signals with bar end signals. I have a cafe'.....so the mirrors are bar end that expand into the bars. So I am going to have to replace the mirrors. I found a mirror that i like that goes with the turn signals, BUT i am worried that might require a spacer to fit the mirror..... anyone have any ideas, or gone through this? I am posting the links for the mirror and turn signals below. Thanks in advance!

Adam

motogadget-m-blaze-disc-bar-end-led-turn-signal

motogadget-m-rear-bar-end-mirror

·
Registered
733 Posts
As you say - you would need to get something made up for that to work...

Option 1

Your could try just a simple thick washer spacer that went at the end of the LED bar end and mirror over the top - but you would rely on the expanding indicator to hold the indicator and mirror and spacer in place - which probably is not going to work as there would not be much expander inside the handle bars and with mirror and spacer there would be a lot of weight hanging off a small engagement.

Option 2

You would need to get some custom made bar end weight / inserts made - to take the mirror - but still have a hole the same size as your bars.. for the indicator.

So if you design it and get it made... it will probably widen the handle bar by 2 to 3 inches a side....

Option 3

You think of something else... like

Rizoma Bar End Mirror and Sguardo Bar End Turn Signal Adapter - RevZilla

With the specific mirror and signal.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dam i wish i would have seen this earlier! That rizoma looks perfect. I also saw someone bore out the mirror to fit over the turn signal, which is a lot of work... Rizoma it is! Thanks for your help!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts