Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been do some off-roading lately with my desert sled and being a tall guy I find myself leaning over to reach the bars while standing. I was looking at some 2" universal bar risers (which Im sure would work) but once raised, they will cause the bars to block view to my digital display.

Has anyone else found a product out there that lifts the display along with the bars a couple inches? Any help and recommendations would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Been do some off-roading lately with my desert sled and being a tall guy I find myself leaning over to reach the bars while standing. I was looking at some 2" universal bar risers (which Im sure would work) but once raised, they will cause the bars to block view to my digital display.

Has anyone else found a product out there that lifts the display along with the bars a couple inches? Any help and recommendations would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!
I currently use the ROX risers. I tried the Gilles and while the engineering is good and solid I did not get the desired position in that I wanted higher and more rearward. The ROX brought the bars rearward and upward and they feel great. I do not feel I need to reposition the speedo.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I currently use the ROX risers. I tried the Gilles and while the engineering is good and solid I did not get the desired position in that I wanted higher and more rearward. The ROX brought the bars rearward and upward and they feel great. I do not feel I need to reposition the speedo.
Yeah I was looking at the 2in ROX risers that allow you to rotate the bars. I was just a little unsure about the size because my bars are tapered and then of course figured they would block the speedo. But if you say they don't interfere then maybe something to consider. So what size did you get? The 1&1/8in?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah I was looking at the 2in ROX risers that allow you to rotate the bars. I was just a little unsure about the size because my bars are tapered and then of course figured they would block the speedo. But if you say they don't interfere then maybe something to consider. So what size did you get? The 1&1/8in?
I just measured and it looks like 1 1/8" for stock bars. The first pic is from sitting position on bike so you can see the speedo fully. I also have added crash bars, axle sliders, larger foot pegs, custom seat, and bar end mirrors and consider these additions a must for me. Cluttered but function over form!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just measured and it looks like 1 1/8" for stock bars. The first pic is from sitting position on bike so you can see the speedo fully. I also have added crash bars, axle sliders, larger foot pegs, custom seat, and bar end mirrors and consider these additions a must for me. Cluttered but function over form! View attachment 47911 View attachment 47912 View attachment 47914 View attachment 47915
Beautiful bike I love the white. Mine is the black one. I've added just about all that except the mirrors (which I really need) and foot pegs. Also I went with the Leo Vince for exhaust. I have those same clutch and brake levers on the way and looks like I'll be going with the ROX risers as well. Just literally got done installing the sw motech saddle bags and they look great if you ever need any. Thanks for the advice I really do appreciate it.
Tire Plant Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle
Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
38 Posts
Beautiful bike I love the white. Mine is the black one. I've added just about all that except the mirrors (which I really need) and foot pegs. Also I went with the Leo Vince for exhaust. I have those same clutch and brake levers on the way and looks like I'll be going with the ROX risers as well. Just literally got done installing the sw motech saddle bags and they look great if you ever need any. Thanks for the advice I really do appreciate it. View attachment 47916 View attachment 47917
Beautiful bike I love the white. Mine is the black one. I've added just about all that except the mirrors (which I really need) and foot pegs. Also I went with the Leo Vince for exhaust. I have those same clutch and brake levers on the way and looks like I'll be going with the ROX risers as well. Just literally got done installing the sw motech saddle bags and they look great if you ever need any. Thanks for the advice I really do appreciate it. View attachment 47916 View attachment 47917
And the black looks super, I like the way the yellow shock ties in to the yellow stripe on the tank. I plan to get a real side bag one of these days, now I just have a bicycle pannier zip-tied to the bracket. I also modified rims so I can run tubeless, gives me some piece of mind when out in the woods. Happy riding!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts