Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

Barkbusters VPS handguards - single point mount

8K views 25 replies 5 participants last post by  ELVISTO 
#1 ·
Anyone have any ideas on whether these fit using single point mount on an urban and still leave the cross brace in place?

Also if they do, are they sturdy at good speed or do they flap around loads?

Cheers!

Discussion starter · #5 ·
I have the "Cycra primal stealth" handguards and I have been over a hundred MPH with them and they were totally fine. They definitely don't flap around or even move at all for that matter. I got them to keep the wind off my hands so I could ride in colder temps, along with the ducati heated handgrips.

View attachment 4082 View attachment 4084 you can see in these photos that the cross brace would be no problem. I have the FT bars.
When I was installing them I thought that when it warmed up again I would take them off, but I actually don't even notice them. And they only keep the wind off. Barkbusters will keep your levers from breaking if you drop your bike but they are 3 times the price
Did you get the composite or alloy brackets for yours?

Discussion starter · #15 ·
Yea you'll have to do some adjusting of the handlebar controls. But once installed you'll notice the lines go with the rear view mirrors perfectly like they were designed for it.

I can send a better photo later if you need. Let me know. I can have em up after work today
Please, that would be great.

Mine are getting delivered tomorrow :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.