Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, do the full throttle bars fit straight on the standard 1100 without changing the clamps? Or do any of the other 1100s have bars like the full throttle? I near bought the full throttle originally over the icon because the riding position suited me, then i took the 1100 out! i have done just over 1000 miles and am still thinking of the full throttle bars, so I thought it was worth asking those who know these thing on here!

·
Registered
894 Posts
The standard 1100 has the higher bars in aluminium colour. The special and sport have lower/straighter black bars.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, do the special/sport bars fit on the std or do they have different clamps?

·
Registered
231 Posts
I swapped the OEM bars on my 2018 1100 Sport for Monster 1200 S bars. They're not as flat/low as the 2020 bars, but I didn't like the taller bars that came with the bike.

You can see the difference in the pic. They're no longer silver, I painted them with rattle can truck bedliner which looks surprisingly almost identical to the crinkle coat on the stock bars.
1100bars.jpeg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The monster bars look like they will do the job nicely, thanks! Did the switchgear etc fit straight on with the location pins?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Thanks! Yep, everything lined up perfectly to the 1100's hardware - all of the location pins and the triple/clamp. Plug and play. Best part is I picked them up off ebay for 75 bucks and they were barely even used.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts