Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to start a meet up in San Francisco. Maybe a monthly ride... I see a lot of scramblers in the bay area, and thought it could be fun to see what others are customizing.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet, Looks like we have a crew to start! How about Sunday November the 18th? We can meet in Oakland?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome, we could ride from SF and meet up everyone else in Oakland. Im in Nob Hill. We can ask the Oakland guys where we should meet there.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Where is everyone thinking of meeting? Fingers crossed my moto will be up by then. Might be fun to do a jack london to Berkeley hills ride?

·
Registered
214 Posts
I just sprained both my wrists.... if they're good enough, I hope to join!

Until then, I"ll keep following up on this. I'm down for whatever. I haven't ridden in 3 weeks :laughing3:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hi All,

You're all welcome to stop by my shop, i won't be riding as my seat is still getting upholstered. Ill be working on my bike sat/sun. If not love to join another time.

1208 19th street
Oakland

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey guys,

I just got a call from Monroe Motors and my new frame just arrived.... so i have to drop it off today, and its going to take a week for it to be finished. Super bummed, the frame took longer to get in than expected. But i totally encourage everyone else to still meet up! and we could have another after thanksgiving??

Adam

1 - 20 of 53 Posts