Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Have a short trip planned for tomorrow to get some BBQ

Google Maps

I am leaving out for breakfast and when I get to limestone I plan to ride a bit on an old Farm out there. then It is off to get food and back. This is what I have in mind.

So far I love this bike. I am ready to get the first 600 miles on it so that I can be a little more abusive to the thing. It seems to have "enough" Power for every day riding but I don't know how I feel about going full hooligan on it. She may be getting a PUK system as well as an Exhaust and sprocket change. They can always use a little more kick if you ask me.

I took her out with the Wife last night to grab a sandwich and Ice cream I was impressed with how well it rode with my wife on the back. IT did feel a little cramped but she does like to be up close.

Every time I stop someone is asking what it is and this and that and telling me it is awesome. If they could only ride it to see how right they are!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I do love a good ride to eat and you really stretched it out; you've got humdinger roads over your way too.

Sarah

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Nice one Cookie, My motorcycling also revolves around eating out too :toothy2: great isn't it :thumbsup:

And be sure to go the full hooligan :eek: you know it makes sense :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts