Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I've just spent 6 hours out on the Classic.

I've been to Squires, then into Leeds and bought some sunglasses. Then met SWMBO and her friend in Cawthorne, South Yorks and had a latte and a piece of cake :)

This bike is a dream. Not as full on as my Panigale but a joy to ride nonetheless. I can actually take in all the scenery whilst I'm riding, which is a first. :)

Plus the bike is no slouch. I managed to blow off an R6, SV1000, CBR600RR and an ER6 on some decent A roads. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yes I was out on mine too in the Yorkshire Dales. Went up through Wharfedale up to Hawes and then over to Ingleton and back south home to Stockport. The weather was colder than it first appeared despite it being sunny . I'm still running in so trying to keep the revs below 6000. I'm getting more used to it now I think, had some good twists and bends on the ride.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
It was lovely today, after being freezing yesterday I went out with about four thermal layers on and nearly died of heatstroke! Went up to Cosford for the Bike4Life rideout but have gone over 700 miles now so better put him away till Friday (1st service)

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Very heavy frost here this morning, :(

But like you say ,very warm yesterday, I picked up an old mudguard at the Stafford Classic Bike Show, I'm going to modify it to fit the Icon, :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heavy frost here this morning too, so my idea of going to work on the Scrambler hit the dust and I went in the car. :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts