1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A5011000-E6EB-4DD5-B827-91D66696FBD5.jpeg
E42454D0-04C5-4211-9D7A-2D194959677D.jpeg
8D585481-CD0D-4AE6-A490-54185AAD4503.jpeg
Just got a couple of new side panels, a set of road smart 3’s and a rizoma side plate holder. Gunna be busy but not sure which panels look best , probably mugello. Tyres are for my spokes (£40 400 miles) then I’m going to have a go at the fat boy conversion in the next few weeks once I stop decorating (which seems like never!)

·
Registered
37 Posts
The Mugello side panels looks best imo! I always see them together with a slim seat but its nice to see they also look good on the standard seat! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Mugello side panels looks best imo! I always see them together with a slim seat but its nice to see they also look good on the standard seat! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the reply, yeah it looks ok with the standard seat but I'm going to have a go and make a flat saddle out of my independent (might trial on the std first as don't want to ruin the leather one). To be honest I don't mind the std side panels plus they fit a lot better than the Mugello ones.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice buys, Armo

Juuust in case you decide to sell the mugello panels I'd be super interested. I'm close to buying the BMG panels but I'd certainly be tempted by your mugellos if they end up going and it's any help

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
T
Nice buys, Armo

Juuust in case you decide to sell the mugello panels I'd be super interested. I'm close to buying the BMG panels but I'd certainly be tempted by your mugellos if they end up going and it's any help
The side panels at the bottom are for sale if you want?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts