Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy a ‘Bike Tower’ and have seen these on bike-tower.de. Has anyone purchased one of these, would like some reviews/comments before buying.
1B65ADD5-0DDA-48AE-AD10-770B2F6395A4.jpeg

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I am looking to buy a ‘Bike Tower’ and have seen these on bike-tower.de. Has anyone purchased one of these, would like some reviews/comments before buying. View attachment 24713
I don't have a Bike Tower make, I've two Constands one of which I had to modify for the Sled and the other does the standard models.
Best lift type (whatever make) out there. I also have Abba Lift which is good but nowhere near as convenient as the side lifts although it's easier to adapt to other bikes if needed. I also have another (Envy Lift) for Diavels so you can tell I'm a fan
Go for it, you won't regret it I promise.
Make sure the Bike Tower isn't photo shopped for the Sled as the Constands one was listed for it but didn't work out of the box

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, not photo shopped, very good video on their website. Looks like a good bit of kit?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I contacted the company in Germany and they said they ship worldwide, i asked for a quote shipped to my home in US dollars. I guess they are sleeping so maybe an answer tomorrow.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I purchased the Kendon Cruiser lift.
I should have had this several years ago.
I just fold it up and roll away when I'm done using it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts