Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an event held annually at my local town in aid of Midlands Air Ambulance. Despite the weather forecast predicting horrendous showers it turned out warm and sunny! We had Carl Fogarty (winner of numerous World Superb championships and rode for Ducati team) leading the ride, along with Richard Hammond from Top Gear, Simon Le Bon (Duran Duran) and Mike Tindall (Rugby player and husband of Zara Phillips). I got there early and was lucky to get parked near the exit, as there was an unprecedented number of bikes arriving. I was in the group behind the leaders (including celebs) and didn't see anything of them although we did have to stop at the first roundabout for a photoshoot! I only saw Carl Fogarty when we parked at RAF Cosford when he rode back past me doing a wheelie :D.

Wolfe still got loads of admiring looks and comments, and I did actually see another yellow Scrambler going in as I was coming out, don't know who it was though.

Me n Wolfie

Lots of bikes

Even more bikes

Parking at RAF Cosford

Air Ambulance taking off on a mission

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great day out Gill , how are you finding the seat :rolleyes:
At the mo it's a big improvement on the other one! I suppose it's never going to be too plush as it had to be lowered so I have to make do with what little padding I can get, but it's not like sitting on a brick :rolleyes::D. Time will tell on a longer ride :), my trip to Anglesey on the stock seat was rather a feat of endurance :eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts