Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the manual for my 2019 FT it says that its an optional module that allows information from the phone to be displayed. Anyone used it? How much was it and is it worth the outlay?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
In the manual for my 2019 FT it says that its an optional module that allows information from the phone to be displayed. Anyone used it? How much was it and is it worth the outlay?

Thanks!
Wondering if you have received any feedback.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have it installed in my 2019 Desert Sled. It can display call info and music info. Only allows you to skip forward but not backwards with music. It was tricky to get my Sena and my iPhone connected to it. I had to pair the Sena first before my iPhone otherwise, when I tried to play music from my phone, it played it to the Ducati bluetooth and not the Sena. It supports up to two bluetooth audio receivers and one phone.

It's kind of lame and not worth it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Happen to have a PN#? The one I found says for a Multistrada even though I assume they are the same module, it's like $400 for a BT module :oops:

·
Registered
43 Posts
You can find the part number on the Ducati Scrambler site. Probably the same part as the MS. After using it for a few weeks, it’s not worth it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts