Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the dealership today and the Ducati wholesaler was there. He has 6 2016 Icons in stalk. I never heard these being announced, and from what he said, they aren't. It's the same bike, no difference, just a 2016 date on it.

That said, I started googling it and a BMW Scrambler appeared. Anyone heard anything about this or know anything?

·
Registered
16 Posts
He has 6 2016 Icons in stalk. I never heard these being announced, and from what he said, they aren't. It's the same bike, no difference, just a 2016 date on it.
When I was calling the local dealership to find out stock (mid August), he said that after the September delivery, the next batch would be 2016s and would "cost more, so hurry up and get that deposit in now..."

For what it's worth.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I was calling the local dealership to find out stock (mid August), he said that after the September delivery, the next batch would be 2016s and would "cost more, so hurry up and get that deposit in now..."

For what it's worth.
That's the same thing he said to me today. You think they're legit or just trying to sell?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi this is my first thread on the Scrambler Forum ,I've just taken delivery of the FT 65 plate
and yes they will be a price increase in 2016 throughout the Ducati range with the FT going up £500
or there abouts but in saying this I believe it's worth every penny the bike has more than met my expectations. The BMW Scrambler aside the Ducati looks the lesser competitor quality wise :cya:

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Welcome to the forum rstaichi, :) you should have gone to Woods of Abergele, their salesman told me they'd only gone up in price by around £200, :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts