Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They're shit and don't work! If anyone wants mine I'll send it, for like 50 euro. I've used it for maybe a hundred km. Save your money and get anything else though. Really, I was stupid to think it would do anything. It was cheap though, but that doesn't matter when you can get something much better for the cost of 4 booster plugs.

Of course if you're cheap like me and likes to try out cheap crap before buying the good stuff then you're up for a real treat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yeah, good idea . I ship from Norway, I'll might have to adjust the price a little if it costs a lot to ship, but I'll ship anywhere in the world. Pay up front and I'll send it by letter as that probably would be cheaper

·
Registered
734 Posts
They're shit and don't work! If anyone wants mine I'll send it, for like 50 euro. I've used it for maybe a hundred km. Save your money and get anything else though. Really, I was stupid to think it would do anything. It was cheap though, but that doesn't matter when you can get something much better for the cost of 4 booster plugs.

Of course if you're cheap like me and likes to try out cheap crap before buying the good stuff then you're up for a real treat!

better give it for FREE, nobody will buy it from you after this post.
probably you got a defective unit, many people around here are happy with booster plug.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe... I was intending to send it for only the postage fee originally, but figured that for 50€ I could send it anywhere. Anyway, og noone wants it I'll just trash it.
Pretty sure it works as the temperature shows a much lower figure, and that's the whole point yeah?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyway, if anyone in Norway wants to pick it up they get it for free, everyone else gotta pay something. Like postage or some stamps.

I sent booster plug an email where I told them I could feel no difference in anything, none of the the stuff they say it will do on the box happened, except that it seemed to choke easier.

I got this cocky reply saying they sold so and so many units and have a lot of happy customers, which is good for them, but makes no difference for me.

I would love to just give it away, but I'm lazy and hate the post office. But if one of the nice people of this board wants it I'll mail it easy peasy, just give me some cash so I don't loose money sending it

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh yeah, and I like being honest about stuff, if I think it's not living up to what it promises to do I'll say it much rather than sell something I have little faith in

1 - 7 of 7 Posts