Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you live in Brisbane, or any where nearby, let me know
Always keen for an excuse to get out and give it a run.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I am on the GC and am out and about every weekend. Usually with Gold Coast Ducatisti (look on FB) would love to go for a blat with another scrambler.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Traceyleep,
There are a few of us in the Brisbane area, so yeah, it would be great to all meet up eventually and swap stories/ideas.
Just went for a quick trip for lunch, and it's damm cold today.
When when things warm up a little more (or my heated grips come in) then I'd be a little more keen.
My old fingers don't like getting cold - even in winter gloves.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When summer is ranging in the low to mid 30's (c) and sometimes higher you come to appreciate the warmth. When old bones that like to be warm are combined with cold weather - 15 to 20c you really notice it :eek::cool:

·
Registered
150 Posts
When summer is ranging in the low to mid 30's (c) and sometimes higher you come to appreciate the warmth. When old bones that like to be warm are combined with cold weather - 15 to 20c you really notice it :eek::cool:
I prefer the cold to the hot when riding as I wear all the gear all the time. Sweating in my leathers is yuk!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Australia cold? Shurely shome mistake! Snow in the Adelaide Hills over the weekend, reminds me of Bedfordshire, UK!! Don't listen to those Queenslanders about needing gloves and heated grips although everything is relative and 20 degrees may seem cold to some?

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Ha Ha that's true Desmo,:rolleyes: not sure but I think i flew from Ularu to Cairns over the mountains, there was loads of snow, which really surprised me, :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts