Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title says it. If you rode to work post up in this thread. Photos are always welcome. It doesn't have to be your Scrambler.

I will go first. I rode the Scout today.

IMG_3485.JPG

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Ride to work everyday. Rain or shine, hot or cold. Only thing that interrupts this is snow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: kopper

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have been riding my Icon to work for two months now. In the begining I was not doing any filtering at all, just keeping my lane. Now I filter all the time, it is taking one third of the time to get to my office. I am doing it as prudently as posible...

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
I rode to the office. Then I rode after the office from 3.30pm and didn't get home till 9pm :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Like TC3 - I work form home, so the bike is with me everyday, I usually go check in with her after breaky - just to let her know that I'm thinking about her.
I did go for a ride to a meeting today - which i GoPro'd,
Now I just need to figure out how to get the video off the camera, edit and post ??

·
Registered
171 Posts
I rode today. 9 degrees, feels much warmer than the 3 degrees we had last week!
Still waiting for my Scrambler, still enjoying my DR650 supermoto.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Like TC3 - I work form home, so the bike is with me everyday, I usually go check in with her after breaky - just to let her know that I'm thinking about her.
I did go for a ride to a meeting today - which i GoPro'd,
Now I just need to figure out how to get the video off the camera, edit and post ??
iMovie on applemac computers makes that an easy task. I then use YouTube to share here's one in Dolomites on multistrada

·
Registered
171 Posts
I rode home yesterday (Friday) on my NEW SCRAMBLER! :)
I drove in so I could get my bike gear to the dealer ready for the ride home.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I ended up scrapping the footage, I used a mount on the handlebar and it wasn't very stable, video was very poor.
Will be trying a new mount soon.
Chest mount is good would be ok for scrambler but not multi as clocks and screen in way. Helmet mount is good but lots of turning head and need to edit that out. Good luck it takes time to sort but you will be very pleased with results eventually I am sure

1 - 19 of 19 Posts