Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody here did a bursig Installation,im having problem on adapter plate alignment..need help.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey Dave don't think they are the bursig ones are they ?
Im rather taken with the quality of the german product as shown in the video,
Have found them at 359 euros but would have thought they can be found for less ! any ideas ?
Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
36 Posts
Not sure what the OPs problem is as he hasn't said.

My stand is made and sold in Germany. Not sure how u can gauge quality from a video however I'm satisfied with my stand at less than £200

·
Registered
564 Posts
Hey Dave don't think they are the bursig ones are they ?
Im rather taken with the quality of the german product as shown in the video,
Have found them at 359 euros but would have thought they can be found for less ! any ideas ?
Cheers
Paul
Ah,sorry no I don't know about the Bursig stand in the video.
The one on eBay is from a German company although I don't know where it's manufactured.I have one which I used on my Diavel and it is very good quality.

·
Registered
733 Posts
The one you have bout from Ebay - Con Stands - sold by a German Vendor is made in China - but the quality is good.

I lifted my 260KG VFR1200F with one - no issue with the stand

I found it awkward to fit on VFR on your own due to the bike weight - but should be much less problem with the scrambler.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This is the plate Adapter from the bursig lift. It just does not alligned on the lower part where the pin reciever supposed to connect.and the big middle bolt is too tight to adjust.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've a stand bought from Germany but not badged as Bursig but is very similar. What's your problem.

My stand here
New stand for my scrambler
Its the allignment Of the stand and the bike they just dont fit together specially the lower pin is off.i tried to loosen the big bolt in the middle that holds the adapter plate to the stand but it is very tight.heres the pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Its the allignment Of the stand and the bike they just dont fit together specially the lower pin is off.i tried to loosen the big bolt in the middle that holds the adapter plate to the stand but it is very tight.heres the pic.
...A long bar over a decent impact socket wrench?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Your adaptor plate is very different to mine. However it looks as if the middle bolt is a pivot point for the adaptor plate and the long threaded bolt at the top is used to adjust the angle of the adaptor plate. The top locating pin that fits into the frame and the bottom bush that locates into the swing arm bolt recess are are slightly offset above one another.

I'd suggest loosening the middle bolt and adjust the angle etc. until it fits into the bike then tighten everything up.

·
Registered
32 Posts
If anyone has any pointers on where I can buy a "Bursig" stand as in the video please advise I have seen the ebay product but would rather buy the Bursig one . I live in the UK
Cheers Paul

1 - 20 of 31 Posts