Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
It seems stable enough, a bit fiddly attaching it because the Footrest gets in the way, also due to the weight distribution of the Scrambler it does not raise the bike parallel to the ground, the front wheel touches the ground, however by putting slight weight on the back its possible to move the bike around with ease.

For the price it seems well built and should last, not perfect but it will do.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
It seems stable enough, a bit fiddly attaching it because the Footrest gets in the way, also due to the weight distribution of the Scrambler it does not raise the bike parallel to the ground, the front wheel touches the ground, however by putting slight weight on the back its possible to move the bike around with ease.

The one i got you can adjust the height of the front and back,theres A screw in the side you can tighten it to lift the front wheel off the ground.

·
Registered
733 Posts

I fitted mine yesterday evening - if you loosen the 2 screws slightly that bolt the plate to the stand - and wind in the lower to touch the bolt then around 2 turns - then this will swivel the plate enough that you can still get it on and off the bike OK and the front wheel is off the ground (not as much as the back) when lifted.

I don't have any issues fitting mine to lift the bike - but getting it off the bike after lift is a little tricky. The fit of the pin to the nut / lift tube is a little snug.

It is very sturdy in the lift position - no wobble.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I fitted mine yesterday evening - if you loosen the 2 screws slightly that bolt the plate to the stand - and wind in the lower to touch the bolt then around 2 turns - then this will swivel the plate enough that you can still get it on and off the bike OK and the front wheel is off the ground (not as much as the back) when lifted.

I don't have any issues fitting mine to lift the bike - but getting it off the bike after lift is a little tricky. The fit of the pin to the nut / lift tube is a little snug.
It is very sturdy in the lift position - no wobble.
Same problem, I am going to try silicon spray, that might help a bit.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.