Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, FUTURE Cafe Racer 1100...Currently WIP, this will take some time...

Brought a new 2018 SCR1100 home last night, dealer installed the much lower black handlebars and bar-ends, as well as Angel GTs.

The first parts are already falling off, waiting on fender eliminator, new signals, rear pegs delete and a few other goodies. Single-side exhaust and cafe seat will be done over time...More work to do today, but first, I’m going for a ride!

IMG_4822.JPG

IMG_4834.JPG

Love this bike, nicely done Ducati!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have thought about how cool it would be to have an 1100 CR. Who knows, maybe Ducati has one in the works. Regardless, I would love to put the 1100 front end on my CR for the dual front brakes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have thought about how cool it would be to have an 1100 CR. Who knows, maybe Ducati has one in the works. Regardless, I would love to put the 1100 front end on my CR for the dual front brakes.
...and I want your seat/tail cowl on my 1100!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
176E0820-C765-48B7-8875-4F5F8C76EBBB.jpeg
Took her out for a proper beat-in this past weekend, eclipsed the first 100 miles and made it to Mt. Baldy ski resort. The road to Baldy is not in great shape, with some worse sections. It is narrow and winds up and down as you make it farther up the hill. Near the end there are a couple/few 1st gear 180° switchbacks. I felt this was a perfect test for the Big Scram and she handled it all quite well, Angel GTs did great, but was going easy on the motor and the still virgin edges of the new rubber! Had a blast, nice to sit up on a bike again, it’s been a while since only riding pure sport bikes for the past many years!
9D98858D-BEF6-4A02-A6A2-7121C110512B.jpeg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts