Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I recently got my cafe racer about 2-3 months ago.
My first Italian bike and loving it! I've been on two wheels for a while (Past:cbr600+ruckus).
I also have a Tw200 that I customized
Early mods
NRC Fender Eliminator (Anyone have a clearance issue with it not sitting flush?)
And Comp.Werkes SlipOn (love that way this sounds).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
My first Italian bike and loving it! I've been on two wheels for a while (Past:cbr600+ruckus).
Early mods
NRC Fender Eliminator (Anyone have a clearance issue with it not sitting flush?)
Welcome Lou,

And nice set of wheels, to me the new café is by far the best looking scrambler out of the box.

Hope to see more pics and adventures.

Cheers

·
Registered
107 Posts
Early mods
Welcome. I love the way the '19 CR looks so much, I bought one myself only a couple months ago. My SC Project exhaust is on the way, she has been quiet for far too long at this point.

As for the fender elim, there has been talk on here of differences between the 15-18 subframes compared to the 19. I have checked both an 18 and a 19 CR and didn't notice any changes, but perhaps if they are slightly different, this could lead to the misalignment / clearance issues you're having. I 3d print, and sell, a fender eliminator for our bikes, so I cannot comment on the NRC fitment.

How many miles you at? Also, what rack is that?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As for the fender elim, there has been talk on here of differences between the 15-18 subframes compared to the 19. I have checked both an 18 and a 19 CR and didn't notice any changes, but perhaps if they are slightly different, this could lead to the misalignment / clearance issues you're having. I 3d print, and sell, a fender eliminator for our bikes, so I cannot comment on the NRC fitment.
\How many miles you at? Also, what rack is that?
I did buy one of your fender eliminators and have it on the side, I'm unsure if I want to change it but might hold off for a bit. There was an issue with the bottom bolts not reaching the frame. Kinda wish I saw your eliminator before buying NRC.
The rack is the original ducati saddle bags, which required some brute force and redrilling for fitment issues.

Thanks everyone!, I love this thing after putting the comp. werkes exhaust on it, plan on getting a power comander to help with the backfire and tune.
Currently I have around 650ish miles on this, but plan to go up ACH soon to rack up more miles on this

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Been a while since I updated but love riding this thing in the city, lately I want to get better at the track, here's some pics from my first time at the track, since then I added an Ohlins steering damper and rear Ohlins shock! Makes a difference

1 - 6 of 6 Posts