Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi There!

In May of 2018 I purchased my 1st Ducati, after 'sharing", 2 previous ones with my brother (Monster and Street Fighter). After experiencing my brothers bikes and renting my roommates Bonneville T120, I knew I needed my own.

Since the first day I picked her up, I knew that I needed to remove the number plates asap in order to make this mine and add character. I started with those and a new seat purchase, along with some other goodies from Mugello. After about a 6 week delivery, I went a head and started to customize.

Next, after hours on pinterest, Instagram, over the next few weeks, I gathers some ideas for a full aesthetic make over. I sourced parts from Rizoma, Motodemic, NewRage, to name a few, and doped off my beloved to the guys at HVM (Hudson Valley Motorcycles) for paint and install.

From September to April, they were hard at work making this possible as well as keeping it from the harsh winters of NYC.

Below are the before and afters, please let me know your thoughts. Enjoy!

2017 Cafe Racer - Custom
*Customer Powder Coat - Matte Black
*Ducati Heated Hand Grips
*Mugello slim seat
*Mugello Side Panels
*Mugello Chain Guard
*Mugello Engine Guard
*Puig Vintage Frame Sliders
*Puig Axle Sliders
*Ducati 17s Classic Spoke Wheels
*Motodemic Adaptive LED Head Light
*NRC Slip on w/ Remap
*Exhaust Wrap
*Tom Roland Belt Badges
*Rizoma Gas cap
*Rizoma Club Sport Turn Signals
*Rizoma Lower Plate Holder
*Rizoma Front Fairing

Before:

After:

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi There!

In May of 2018 I purchased my 1st Ducati, after 'sharing", 2 previous ones with my brother (Monster and Street Fighter). After experiencing my brothers bikes and renting my roommates Bonneville T120, I knew I needed my own.

Since the first day I picked her up, I knew that I needed to remove the number plates asap in order to make this mine and add character. I started with those and a new seat purchase, along with some other goodies from Mugello. After about a 6 week delivery, I went a head and started to customize.

Next, after hours on pinterest, Instagram, over the next few weeks, I gathers some ideas for a full aesthetic make over. I sourced parts from Rizoma, Motodemic, NewRage, to name a few, and doped off my beloved to the guys at HVM (Hudson Valley Motorcycles) for paint and install.

From September to April, they were hard at work making this possible as well as keeping it from the harsh winters of NYC.

Below are the before and afters, please let me know your thoughts. Enjoy!

2017 Cafe Racer - Custom
*Customer Powder Coat - Matte Black
*Ducati Heated Hand Grips
*Mugello slim seat
*Mugello Side Panels
*Mugello Chain Guard
*Mugello Engine Guard
*Puig Vintage Frame Sliders
*Puig Axle Sliders
*Ducati 17s Classic Spoke Wheels
*Motodemic Adaptive LED Head Light
*NRC Slip on w/ Remap
*Exhaust Wrap
*Tom Roland Belt Badges
*Rizoma Gas cap
*Rizoma Club Sport Turn Signals
*Rizoma Lower Plate Holder
*Rizoma Front Fairing

Before:

After:
[/QUO

·
Registered
85 Posts
Very nice! Not sure where you’re located but I would be interested in buying the original seat cowl if you’re interested in selling. I’m in m
NorCal, USA.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice! Not sure where you’re located but I would be interested in buying the original seat cowl if you’re interested in selling. I’m in m
NorCal, USA.
Hey man thank you for the compliment.

As far as the seat, I’m keep it for a different project.

·
Registered
42 Posts
NorCal, USA.
If you're still looking for a seat + cowl I'm in San Jose and would sell mine. Cheers!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts