Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Doesn't look too bad! Any more pics on that specific Cafe?

I don't like seeing the word "Scrambler" on my 17" Cafe Racer. I really like the one in the image below but i hate the exposed bolt between the "C"

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well there would be a way to get around that. But it wouldn't be cheap. Two of the guys I have sent Sterling Silver tank badges to put tanks from the 400 cc model Scramblers on their bikes. They don't have the screw on panels, so you don't have any seam from the panels either. Here's a link to one of the bikes with that tank on it. TTRNO Ducati Scrambler And on the plus side those tanks also carry a half liter more fuel in them as well. I have no idea what those tanks cost. You'd almost think the factory would figure that out and offer them with that tank straight from the factory. Tom Rolland

·
Registered
16 Posts
Love that badge, I had been looking for a look something like the attached, similar to one shared in this thread...

EDIT: wow this is an old thread!!
433E2A4E-3056-4CF7-BA54-ED37D5F8B04D.jpeg

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gold brass are $45 US each ($90 a pair)plus shipping and solid Sterling one's are $130 US each ($260 a pair) plus shipping. I have both on hand. Tom Rolland

·
Registered
5 Posts
Gold brass are $45 US each ($90 a pair)plus shipping and solid Sterling one's are $130 US each ($260 a pair) plus shipping. I have both on hand. Tom Rolland
The gold brass goes best with the gold trim on the tank and the wheels. How do they attach?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I send them out with 3M two sided automotive trim tape already on them so all you have to do is peel off the protective film and put them on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts