Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the cafe racer style but cannot seem to find aftermarket seats for sale. I have looked around a bit to see what options there are out there to add to my Icon, but I don't see much out there. The ones I see on instagram seem to be custom. Rizoma has one on one of their bikes but I have not seen it for sale? Any suggestions?

Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm looking for the OEM seat from the Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer and so far it's looking like you can only order them through a ducati dealer as I can't find it available anywhere online.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Was thinking of doing the same so just had a quick look at StarTwin - the prices are good but the list is long ....... The cost would be circa 701€ plus shipping, for the cafe specific factory seat, side number panels, brackets, screws clips pads and panels - 27 individual parts to order and you also need to use some generic parts from your existing bike

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm looking for the OEM seat from the Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer and so far it's looking like you can only order them through a ducati dealer as I can't find it available anywhere online.
I know this is an old post but I’m currently considering putting the cafe racer seat and cowl on my icon and was wondering if your plans ever came to fruition. If so, were there any issues during installation? I’ve been comparing (drawings/blueprints of) the frames of the icon and cafe racer where the seat mounts and they’re nearly identical best I can tell.
Thanks… And Nice ride. 🤙🏼

1 - 7 of 7 Posts