Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm brand new here, 1st post, I have a 1999 Cagiva Gran Canyon for sale has factory luggage and top box, sport windshield and touring windshield. I'm wondering if anyone here may have interest or can provide some leads as to help me find this bike a new home, Thank you, Dave R.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm brand new here, 1st post, I have a 1999 Cagiva Gran Canyon for sale has factory luggage and top box, sport windshield and touring windshield. I'm wondering if anyone here may have interest or can provide some leads as to help me find this bike a new home, Thank you, Dave R.
Wrong forum

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I thought it was an unusual introduction rather than inappropriate. I hope you sell it and buy a Scrambler if you haven't already got one.

·
Registered
157 Posts
To be frank, try a Multistrada forum. Since the Gran Canyon is in some ways a precursor, if there is anyone who is legitimately looking for one of these guys, they would be there. If you were closer I'd even consider it but too many projects and toys as is now anyway. Best of luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the input. I'm not sure at this point where my riding pursuits will take me as I'm recovering from a second back surgery in 6 months. My love is adventure touring and I'm faced with downsizing into 650cc range enduros, maybe smaller. Basically light weight, well suspended with a slight forward lean to keep vertical pressure off my back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts