Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured it was time to at least get one post in this section! Shout out if you are a soon to be or current Ducati Scrambler owner from Australia!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm hoping to get my Full Throttle model in April ;)

Been invited to Scramblers arrival party on the 26th of this month.

From Melbourne Australia

·
Registered
99 Posts
Took ownership of my Icon yesterday. I really went out on limb with the pre-order on this bike without test riding or seeing in person - I can happily say that I am one stoked Ducati owner. Very impressed with the overall quality and handling. Ducati have nailed it, it's just so damn fun!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Getting mine TOMO!!!!! Yellow Icon, thanks to a couple of mates and a trailer picking it up from DESMO HEADQUARTERS,BYRON BAY..
Seeing as I'm out of action for a couple more months....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Been riding a few months now on my Icon. Now with Termi exhaust, lower bars and tail tidy. Best bike I've ridden or owned ever. And I've had a few few. It truly is the Land of Joy. Can't stop laughing and singing whenever I jump on! Yeehah!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yeah it is pretty cool. I will be riding my scrambler this time for our Tassie trip in Nov. 900ss last yr, tlr100 yr before that. Tas is awesome for bikes!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hello from Byron Bay!

Got a Classic which I have modified quite heavily with more to go.

This is my third Ducati and it is the certainly the best. Great bike to ride in the Aussie sun!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Picked an Icon up the end of October and just a ride away from the first service. Over in Sydney. I prefer riding in Aus to the UK where I originally come from I can tell you :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well done. You'll just love this bike more and more every time you jump on. I've had a permanent smile since April. Rod

Picked an Icon up the end of October and just a ride away from the first service. Over in Sydney. I prefer riding in Aus to the UK where I originally come from I can tell you :)

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
So far Rod you're not wrong. The last bike I really enjoyed was a little 400 Honda. After that I got a Ducati 748 and to be honest it was way too much bike for me and I only really enjoyed it 50% of the time - the other 50% spent fearing for my mortality :)

Having recently sold a car I had the funds and was considering two wheels again. I took the Scrambler for a 20 - 30 minute test ride and I pretty much instantly loved it. It's the first bike since the Honda I'm dying to ride all the time and wishing life didn't keep getting in the way!

I only every really considered a bike as a commuter and something that's easy to park in the burbs but I'm having fun on the little Scrambler and I'm even keen to get off the beaten track a bit - something I have very little experience of on a motor bike.

Mine's all stock as it rolled out of the showroom and so far funds dictate it will stay that way.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts