Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a way to relocate my plate while keeping the stock fender like this.

Bike found on Ebay. No description though.

·
Registered
182 Posts
There's a bundle of them on ebay, just search for "motorcycle number plate bracket" and about 200 of them ranging in price come up.

motorcycle number plate bracket | eBay

Or if you're handy in the workshop, have a drill and a couple of tek screws, nock on up out of a small length of light gauge steel/aluminum angle.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
could be a New Rage cycles plate with the plate bent down. could have used the plate bracket and not the led turn signals the kit comes with.

Ducati Scrambler Icon / Full Throttle Tail Tidy Fender Eliminator Kit
Nope. That's what I just took off to put the stock fender back on. I'll see if I can hack it in there somehow though.

There's a bundle of them on ebay, just search for "motorcycle number plate bracket" and about 200 of them ranging in price come up.

motorcycle number plate bracket | eBay

Or if you're handy in the workshop, have a drill and a couple of tek screws, nock on up out of a small length of light gauge steel/aluminum angle.
Yeah I work in a shop, I can whip something up. Sometimes it's just easier to buy something that already fits nice and comes powdercoated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts