Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys, I just got a 2017 Scrambler Icon (Woo!) and it came with some extras I don't plan to ever use.

Everything located in Orange County, CA. 92869

OEM ICON Muffler/Exhaust: Pretty decent condition, I didn't even clean it up before posting the pix so it can be improved a bit. No damage to speak of. $75 + ship

OEM Icon License Plate Holder: Pretty straightforward. The bike has a tail tidy already installed and I am not a huge fan of the stock one anyway. I appear to have hardware for it too but I need to figure out exactly which nuts and bolts go with it. $40 + ship?

SOLD Carbon front fender has about a .5"-1" crack in it on either side. Otherwise in nice condition. Pretty hard to see in real life and in photos. Actually it looks nice on the bike but I like the stock yellow one personally. No idea what brand this is but appears to be real carbon. $75 + ship?

SOLD Icon OEM Seat: Good condition, the bike has 1k miles on it and the PO said he got a different seat right away so pretty much new. MSRP over $200, I'll take $150 + ship (pics coming soon).

SOLD Urban Enduro Magnetic Tank Bag: This thing is so rad, I almost always ride with a backpack though and this thing is just not going to get used. Kind of bummed to just let it to sit in my garage. MSRP over $200, (pics coming soon). *SOLD*

I'm looking for some decent adjustable short levers if anyone wants to trade.

IMG_3986.JPG
IMG_3985.JPG
IMG_3987.JPG
View attachment 36961
IMG_3992.JPG
IMG_3990.JPG
IMG_3984.JPG
IMG_3981.JPG
IMG_3982.JPG

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts