Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Interesting. I like the idea of the screen but for me it looks too tall.

I also like the idea of bar end mirrors but in the past I've found they aren't good enough for me.

I like the grips and can though. :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the confidence Elivisto, but it is made by Rizoma. It's supposed to go on a BMW Nine T. The brushed aluminum finish matches the fenders perfectly. I had to drill a couple of holes and reshape the brackets with a hammer, but it was easy (half a beer job). You can turn the banjo bolt on the brake reservoir and route the cables in behind it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
After finding a flat battery twice after work (I forget to turn them off, )I changed out the direct battery hookup by splicing into the USB wires under the seat. Easy to get to and ID. I'm not an electrically talented sort of person.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Me either, that's why I thought I'd better ask. And I know all about waking up to a dead battery, so it's switched power from now on. Lots of times I'll tie into the license plate light, I'll take a look at that, too. Thanks again.

Sarah

·
Registered
733 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.