Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attached from another Scrambler forum:

I am ordering a classic. What I do not like are gauge, mirrors and muffler. If the saddle is "leather brown", it has to be changed into a black one.

So, suggestions? Very simple analog speedometer with km´s, maybe nothing else. Then clear, oval mirrors and a Harley-like stainless can (the one than broadens backward & very small).

·
Registered
589 Posts
I'm not sure how easy it would be to change the speedo? The seat could be recovered and pipes could be made to fit, but the speedo..... ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Attached from another Scrambler forum:

I am ordering a classic. What I do not like are gauge, mirrors and muffler. If the saddle is "leather brown", it has to be changed into a black one.

So, suggestions? Very simple analog speedometer with km´s, maybe nothing else. Then clear, oval mirrors and a Harley-like stainless can (the one than broadens backward & very small).
Yes, I have already heard that the speeedometer controls the CAN bus of the vehicle. So, it would be impossible to live without it so I´ll have to wait for aftermarket offering!

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
Yeah for sure! These bikes are going to super fun to personalize!

I think that you might be able to make some of the current gauges and their plug and play systems work. I know that if you have some knowhow you can wire your bike off of one of those MotoGaget kits. Might be something to look in to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts