Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
those CNC Handlebar are cheap, let us know the quality of them once you get them.
a less pricey center gauge relocator?!, don't think so, apart form Rizoma, there's Corsa Moto Gauge Relocation which is also not cheap

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looking forward to the results. I’ve been wanting to try these ebay ones out for a few weeks now. Thanks for taking the plunge.

Eventually I’d like to get the Woodcraft clip ons that go on the forks. ‘Cos they have one with a 2.5” rise which would be a good compromise between sporty and comfort. I believe the OEM Ducati Cafe Racer ones have about 2.5” rise as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
was it as simple as just pulling off the top triple and sliding the clip-ons, on? Also curious as to whether anyone knows if you could just use the oem parts off of the current cafe racer trim model from duacti?

·
Registered
8 Posts
was it as simple as just pulling off the top triple and sliding the clip-ons, on? Also curious as to whether anyone knows if you could just use the oem parts off of the current cafe racer trim model from duacti?
did you ever figure out if the cafe racer clip ons work on the icon? I called some dealers and heard that there might be issues with the headlight fairing getting in the way (cafe racer vs icon). also i think the correct size is 50.7mm so if you want perfect fit it sounds like its either rizoma or oem which end up being about the same cost (oem might actually be cheaper)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.