Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone could help me with the color code for the red icon model? Iv got the high mudguard and am trying to get it to match the rest of the bike. Help is appreciated :)

·
Registered
764 Posts
From the digital workshop manual that's going around;
Ducati Red
Primer : 2920007 (LECHLER)
Enamel : LMC06017 (LECHLER)
Charcoal black frame AKZO NOBEL : MY/ 2/9611AV
Matt Black wheel rims PEHADUR EINBRENN-LACK : VPCH03352 (Peter Lacke)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply Derek, but I think I need the actual Ducati Red colour code, I tried calling my Ducati dealer but apparently Ducati don't give out there paint codes so I will try and get it paint marched :) cheers anyway

·
Registered
619 Posts
Thanks for the reply Derek, but I think I need the actual Ducati Red colour code, I tried calling my Ducati dealer but apparently Ducati don't give out there paint codes so I will try and get it paint marched :) cheers anyway
If you take off the fender sometimes a paint shop can scan the color and make you a code. I might have a can of ducati red at the shop from an insurance job. IT was a PITA to get everything from them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you take off the fender sometimes a paint shop can scan the color and make you a code. I might have a can of ducati red at the shop from an insurance job. IT was a PITA to get everything from them.
Just done that today, hopefully will get something close to the color, thanks anyway :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts