Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale Scrambler Comfort Seat 96880221A 25mm increase in height. Soft and comfy. Mint condition. £150 + postage

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Max, I got some quotes for postage. Cheapest was £81. Which is ridiculous. It is in its original box, and I could maybe find something smaller but I suspect it will still be expensive.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Ugh! I may be better off shelling out $300,- for a new one.

Thanks for replying and checking though, really appreciate it.

:icon_thumright:

·
Registered
234 Posts
For Sale Scrambler Comfort Seat 96880221A 25mm increase in height. Soft and comfy. Mint condition. £150 + postage
Just curious as to why you sold it. I ordered one ... the stock FT seat is beautiful but it's a 'fifty mile seat' for me that causes bum burn on longer rides. I'm hoping the 'comfort seat' will be a 100+ mile capable perch. If nothing else, it will give me another seat pan to have a customized seat built on if need be.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Try changing or moving your handlebars. It makes a huge difference to how comfortable the stock seat is. I kept the comfort seat for longer rides.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Try changing or moving your handlebars. It makes a huge difference to how comfortable the stock seat is. I kept the comfort seat for longer rides.
Thanks!

Yes, I do understand about other factors influencing seat comfort. The stock FT bars are a touch wide for me, and I could stand a set of bars that were a little bit flatter, a bit narrower, and put my grips further forward by an inch or two. But I think that, like you, I'll still want the comfort seat for longer rides.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts