Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say hello and see if there are any other Scramblers in the Hartford area. I'm a new rider and the Scrambler is my first bike. Love it so far.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any good riding road in the hartford area?

·
Registered
332 Posts
44 heading out towards Avon and then on to New Hartford is pretty nice actually and there are a few good vineyards out that way as well.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
44 heading out towards Avon and then on to New Hartford is pretty nice actually and there are a few good vineyards out that way as well.
Yes I know those roads very well. I was hoping to find more locate roads for quick rides. Hartford, Wethersfield Berlin Newington Kensington. Yesterday I drove to Southington Meriden had a good 2-hour ride but that wasn't a short ride. Miss the thunderstorms

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cycle Gear Bike Night - Manchester
Tuesday, July 11, 2017 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
enjoy great food, refreshments, vendors, and giveaways!

Billys Old Fashioned Ice Cream weekly bike meet starts 07/06/2017
742 Amity Rd , Bethany, Ct

·
Registered
8 Posts
Cromwell/Hartford area here. Been riding Ducati's since 2006. Two Monster's and now the Scrambler. My favorite by far!

Reactions: CT Scrambler

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cromwell/Hartford area here. Been riding Ducati's since 2006. Two Monster's and now the Scrambler. My favorite by far!
Nice man. So many locals. We should all meet up one day.

Reactions: haverly

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea Need to find places where I can ride without using the highway. Ducati at 70mph on a side road is fine. 70mph on the highway so much wind blast. I'm almost at 600 miles on my Scrambler. Slowly getting there lol
Guys message me if you want to do a group ride or something.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Yea Need to find places where I can ride without using the highway. Ducati at 70mph on a side road is fine. 70mph on the highway so much wind blast. I'm almost at 600 miles on my Scrambler. Slowly getting there lol
Guys message me if you want to do a group ride or something.
Ohhh it's not that bad.. I just got back from taking mine from Hartford CT to Conway NH for a few days.. sure it's ... a .. little windy. . but it's not THAT bad.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It really isn't that bad. I did a ride last year from CT to Lake Placid, NY and the last leg had us on the highway for 60 or so miles. I just tucked myself down for a good portion of the ride and never felt uncomfortable at all. I do prefer staying off the highway but when there is no choice I'm just fine with it. I'm thinking some Full Throttle bars would make staying lower a little easier. It may be my next mod!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey guys I been doing alot of riding. Wondering if a Scrambler group ride/meetup would be something you all be interested in??

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm not good at planing a meetup so if you guys want to help out we can get this going.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts