Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
I know this doesn't answer your question, sorry, but if you're on the market for a seat I'd recommend a quick chat with Hurley custom seats in Scotland. The guy's work is very impressive and all bespoke, he does medical gel inserts too. You'd likely be looking at less than half the cost of the Corbin. Just an option.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know this doesn't answer your question, sorry, but if you're on the market for a seat I'd recommend a quick chat with Hurley custom seats in Scotland. The guy's work is very impressive and all bespoke, he does medical gel inserts too. You'd likely be looking at less than half the cost of the Corbin. Just an option.

Great stuff thanks for the reply and I’ll give them a look

·
Registered
43 Posts

I have a Hurley seat on my Husky 401 Svartpilen; great seat , good work put 5-6 hour ride on it very comfortable. I also have a Corbin on my Scrambler love the way the seat pan is. I have brought numerous Corbin seats through out the years, all good, sometimes problems on the orders but all came out good. If I were you and lived near Hurley's I would go with them, he will work with you for want ever you need, highly recommend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts