Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at a Full Throttle yesterday, And I was very impressed, I couldn't sit on it because it was a customers bike, So I couldn't try the handle bars, But they're flatter than the Icon Bars, and tapered like renthall bars, I think they must be 1" or 1 1/8 diameter at the riser,
So no way would you be able to fit them on the Icon without buying the new Risers,

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The seat is now fully stitched around the yellow inserts, instead of plastic welds, (there were some reports of it coming apart at the welds, so thats sorted now.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The tank side covers look to be satin or matte black powder coated, and look very nice,

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The termignoni looks awesome , imho, and sounds wonderful , :cool: I have to have one of those (£960 inc vat) remember you can't take it with you, so spend spend spend, :D Fitted free at Woods if you ask nicely

·
Registered
764 Posts
Looking at a Full Throttle yesterday, And I was very impressed, I couldn't sit on it because it was a customers bike, So I couldn't try the handle bars, But they're flatter than the Icon Bars, and tapered like renthall bars, I think they must be 1" or 1 1/8 diameter at the riser,
So no way would you be able to fit them on the Icon without buying the new Risers,
I've seen it confirmed that the tapered low bars from the Full Throttle, ordered as an accessory, come with a new set of clamps for fitting them.

Reactions: nuttynick

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
The termignoni looks awesome , imho, and sounds wonderful , :cool: I have to have one of those (£960 inc vat) remember you can't take it with you, so spend spend spend, :D Fitted free at Woods if you ask nicely

How does that Termi sound compared to the other single one? Louder? Quieter?

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gill, Like Albie says it's quieter, To be honest I don't think it's any noisier than the standard one, But it sounds much nicer, and looks amazing :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I saw the Full Throttle in Woods today, it's owner was in picking it up and let me have a sit :D I did have a pic taken but it hasn't come out?! I wanted to see how the lower bars felt, it's tricky as I would need to have a ride to see if it makes any difference. It sits me more forwards and as I am quite arthritic might be an issue? My hands hurt like heck on mine, but think they would on anything :rolleyes: oh the joys of getting old

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OLD OLD ! You're not Old young lady :rolleyes:

Think the low bars would put more weight on your wrists, :(

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I saw the Full Throttle in Woods today, it's owner was in picking it up and let me have a sit :D I did have a pic taken but it hasn't come out?! I wanted to see how the lower bars felt, it's tricky as I would need to have a ride to see if it makes any difference. It sits me more forwards and as I am quite arthritic might be an issue? My hands hurt like heck on mine, but think they would on anything :rolleyes: oh the joys of getting old
My hands give me trouble much more than they used to, so I've become very picky about grips. Take a look at the ProGrip 714's and the Ouray Road Grips. The Ouray's are my favorite with the ProGrips a close second. I usually swap to the ProGrips in winter regardless, they're a bit thinner and allow heat from the grip warmers to come thru a little quicker. All my bikes get grip warmers, nicest thing you can do for your hands aside from comfy grips.

Sarah

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well Sarah, Don't hold your breath waiting for the Ducati heated grips, I've been told they're for delivery in June :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts