Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at a Full Throttle yesterday, And I was very impressed, I couldn't sit on it because it was a customers bike, So I couldn't try the handle bars, But they're flatter than the Icon Bars, and tapered like renthall bars, I think they must be 1" or 1 1/8 diameter at the riser,
So no way would you be able to fit them on the Icon without buying the new Risers,

·
Registered
776 Posts
Looking at a Full Throttle yesterday, And I was very impressed, I couldn't sit on it because it was a customers bike, So I couldn't try the handle bars, But they're flatter than the Icon Bars, and tapered like renthall bars, I think they must be 1" or 1 1/8 diameter at the riser,
So no way would you be able to fit them on the Icon without buying the new Risers,
I've seen it confirmed that the tapered low bars from the Full Throttle, ordered as an accessory, come with a new set of clamps for fitting them.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I saw the Full Throttle in Woods today, it's owner was in picking it up and let me have a sit :D I did have a pic taken but it hasn't come out?! I wanted to see how the lower bars felt, it's tricky as I would need to have a ride to see if it makes any difference. It sits me more forwards and as I am quite arthritic might be an issue? My hands hurt like heck on mine, but think they would on anything :rolleyes: oh the joys of getting old

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I saw the Full Throttle in Woods today, it's owner was in picking it up and let me have a sit :D I did have a pic taken but it hasn't come out?! I wanted to see how the lower bars felt, it's tricky as I would need to have a ride to see if it makes any difference. It sits me more forwards and as I am quite arthritic might be an issue? My hands hurt like heck on mine, but think they would on anything :rolleyes: oh the joys of getting old
My hands give me trouble much more than they used to, so I've become very picky about grips. Take a look at the ProGrip 714's and the Ouray Road Grips. The Ouray's are my favorite with the ProGrips a close second. I usually swap to the ProGrips in winter regardless, they're a bit thinner and allow heat from the grip warmers to come thru a little quicker. All my bikes get grip warmers, nicest thing you can do for your hands aside from comfy grips.

Sarah

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.