Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased Rizoma Club signals but I was struggling to find a way to mount them without doing some type of modification to the stock mounting location. The M8 bolt fit right into the wire hole in the stock location but the nut just wouldn't clear with the classic fender setup. I adapted factory light mounts by cutting the stalks off and drilling them out, then flipping the assembly around so the gap allows you to secure the nut to the signal bolt. Then bolt in with a slightly longer M6 bolt.

IMG_4149.jpg
IMG_4150.jpg
IMG_4151.jpg
IMG_4152.jpg
IMG_4153.jpg
IMG_4154.jpg

·
Registered
541 Posts
ehm.... well done.. but.... the "white" club signal should be at front not at rear..... where should be the red position + brake light

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Actually they are just the normal club signals, no white or red additional light. Just the photo, outside light hit the signal lens I suppose to make it look like it was illuminated.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I don't want to bust your bubble but I think the white light is a front position lamp rather than a direction indicator.
In the UK (not sure where you are) it is an offense to show white light to rear (unless reversing) or red light to front.
Indicators should show amber.

They do look good though, apart from that.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Thanks! Actually they are just the normal club signals, no white or red additional light. Just the photo, outside light hit the signal lens I suppose to make it look like it was illuminated.
Ignore my reply, we were posting at the same time.

I suppose it's still useful for others.

·
Registered
541 Posts
ok, understood.

fyg Club indicators come in 3 version:

1) simple indicator
2) front position (white) + indicator
3) rear position (red) + brake flash (bright red) + indicator (someone here fitted)

well done

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I actually wrote Rizoma an email and they told me they haven't fitted a Scrambler yet so they didn't know which adapter would work for certain but based on the photos of the stock mounts perhaps FR218B adapter would work. Which is a flat piece of plastic with 2 holes for $25. I guess that could work as in bolting to the stock location then mounting below the hole, but I really didn't want the signals to be below the cut out in the fender made for the signals. They also attached a diagram of all the adapters they make, it didn't look like any of them were ideal. Are they making another one besides these that might fit better? That'd be awesome!

RIZFR2_01.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes, i got a reply from rizoma saying they will have the scrambler accessory line ready by mid june. The adapters are aluminum i think...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts