Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 1100 Sport arrived yesterday and thrilled to bits with it.

Can anyone give me any pointers about fitting CRG lane splitter bar end mirrors to the bike. Seen a few photos of people who have done it on a 1100 but I can’t seem to do it. Seems as though the inside part of the bar end is too small for the size of the bar end mirror clamp. I’m no expert.

Any advice would be handy as have these CRG mirrors from my triumph I sold and saves me having to buy yet more mirrors.

Cheers

·
Registered
835 Posts
My 1100 Sport arrived yesterday and thrilled to bits with it.

Can anyone give me any pointers about fitting CRG lane splitter bar end mirrors to the bike. Seen a few photos of people who have done it on a 1100 but I can’t seem to do it. Seems as though the inside part of the bar end is too small for the size of the bar end mirror clamp. I’m no expert.

Any advice would be handy as have these CRG mirrors from my triumph I sold and saves me having to buy yet more mirrors.

Cheers
Did you solve it yet?You might need some adapters as mentioned in this thread for an 800 Scrambler. I have no experience with them myself but maybe this thread helps:
https://www.scramblerforum.com/thre...-ls-3-2-and-cant-figure-how-to-install.18273/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts