Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I took a little spill off-road yesterday and knocked my bars out of alignment. The bars don't seem like they are bent it seems more like the clap spun on the fork. Any idea how to straighten that out?

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
[QUOTE = "babyruthless87, post: 253275, lid: 33315"]
Hallo iedereen,
Ik heb gisteren een beetje off-road gemorst en mijn stuur uitgelijnd. De staven lijken niet te zijn gebogen, het lijkt meer op de klap die op de vork is rondgedraaid. Enig idee hoe je dat kunt oplossen?
[/CITAAT]
Even al die bouten die de vorkpoten klemmen losdraaien. Dan de boel met het stuur recht draaien. Wat keren inveren en daarna staat de boel weer recht. Dan alle bouten weer vastzetten

·
Registered
42 Posts
If you gently loosen off the clamping bolts on the triple trees whilst taking the weight off the front wheel you should be able to realign the suspension tubes within the clamps. The fall has probably just twisted them out of alignment. Generally you should find that they actually want to pop back to where they should be. Don't over loosen the clamps though, just enough to allow you to twist it back into alignment. I hope that helps.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you gently loosen off the clamping bolts on the triple trees whilst taking the weight off the front wheel you should be able to realign the suspension tubes within the clamps. The fall has probably just twisted them out of alignment. Generally you should find that they actually want to pop back to where they should be. Don't over loosen the clamps though, just enough to allow you to twist it back into alignment. I hope that helps.
Do you happen to know the torque spec on those clamps?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Do you know where I can find that manual?
Forum search bar is your friend.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol. Thanks. I'm new to the internet. Where would I find that? I am looking for the service manual not an owners manual. Thanks for the input.
Forum search bar is your friend.
Try again though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts