Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is what I got from the owner of it.
Below are Parts and my Original Invoice from Revzilla.com. I’m not sure they still carry or make the same Fog Light, this was purchased in 2015. I did notice they carry a very similar driving light set, same manufacture, and the same price point(SW-MOTECH Hawk LED Auxiliary Spot Driving Lights) Also, I sent back the Lens Guard set(Wrong Item for the specific lights I ordered, so ignore that invoice line)

Twisted Throttle also carries SW-MOTECH for Ducati http://www.twistedthrottle.com

Below my Invoice is the original letter I wrote to the Manufacture SW-MOTECH trying to locate the items with there original product numbers as well. They weren’t available in the USA before I wrote them, then Revzilla and Twisted Throttle carried them.

Your Order Number:
ITEM DETAILS QUANTITY

PRICE (EACH)
TOTAL
Item# 1077528
SW-MOTECH Crash Bars Ducati Scrambler 2015-2016
  • Finish:Black
  • Fits: 2015 Ducati Scrambler Urban Enduro
  • In Stock: Ships within 24 hours
$279.95
$279.95
Item# 1014814
SW-MOTECH Hawk Light Clamp Set For Tubular Crash Bars
  • This is a universal fit part; it may or may not fit without modification.
  • Available: Requires 1-3 business days lead time prior to shipment
$41.95
$41.95
Item# 1014637
SW-MOTECH Hawk Auxiliary Lights Aluminum Lens Guard Set
  • Color:Black
$41.56
$41.56
Item# 1014634
SW-MOTECH Hawk LED Auxiliary Driving Fog Light Kit
$415.95
$415.95
Subtotal
$779.41
Shipping
FREE!
Tax
$46.76
We pay your PA tax!
($46.76)
Credit Applied
($5.00)
Total
$774.41
Zilla Cash Earned
$30.00

WEB SHOP SW-MOTECH Shop - engineering for motorbikes
E-Mail [email protected]
Crashbar. Black. Ducati Scrambler (15-).

SBL.22.577.10000/B
HAWK LED Fog Lights. Black. In pairs. Including switch and wire harness

NSW.00.004.10500/B
HAWK Light Clamps. Black. For crashbars ø 22, 26, 27, 28 mm.

NSW.00.004.13000/B
I have the above items in my cart and would like to buy them. I live in the USA and nobody in this country sales these items. I have been searching for a week now. Can you make an exception and ship them to me since I can’t buy them from your US Twisted throttle dealer. They aren’t even listed on there website. You are my only hope Obi-Wan Kenobi!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Tom, I am new to forum but an “old” Ducati rider. I am interested in getting rid of the scrambler badge on my 2018 cafe racer. Please advise cost and difficulty of replacing. Thanks, terrapin Tim

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi there Tim. I just wrote a long reply and I am not sure it got posted. I'll write this again. In gold brass a pair is $80 plus shipping of $10 in the US and $20 outside the US. In solid Sterling Silver they are $260 for a pair and same for shipping. I have both on hand ready to go. I now also put on the two sided 3 M automotive trim tape so all you have to do is peel off the protective film and put them on. I have done about 50 sets and a dozen of them have been in Sterling. I prefer Paypal and [email protected] is my address. I ask folks to do a personal payment so I don't get hit with fees. I have been making them as belt buckles for 20 years now and I have over 4,000 of them in 30 countries. Please drop me an email and let me know if you have any more questions and we'll go from there. Each casting is one wax=one casting and each one takes me three hours to make. Thanks Tom Rolland

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HI, tom im looking to get a pair of the silver tank badges, still making them?
Yes I am still making them. And I have a pair of solid Sterling Silver one's on hand and ready to go. All I have to do is put on the two sided 3M automotive trim tape. Each Sterling badge is 2.5 ounces of solid Sterling. The casting is expensive. Out of the 50 sets that I have made for tank badges a dozen of them have been in Sterling. My email is [email protected] please drop me a note there and we can go from there. I mail the via the USPS and I will give you the tracking number once they are mailed. Are you in Spain? Cheers Tom Rolland

1 - 13 of 13 Posts