Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled the trigger on the Danmoto XG-1 after a buddy of mine bought an Icon that had a Shift Tech exhaust on his and it was pretty sweet sounding.The factory Termi was just so quiet! I loved the way the Termi looked so I wanted to maintain the shotgun style look and the XG-1 fit the bill. I have to say its loud and sounds absolutely amazing. Reminds me of an old school muscle car.If you have heard it on video it does no justice at all. It has to be heard in person. Totally worth it if emissions is not an issue where you live.! I feel like im on an entirely new bike. Ill be putting on the MWR power up kit this weekend and a rexxer tune sometime this month. Loving my Scrambler!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
I like the looks, but I couldn't do it. I would expect it draws way too much attention during some spirited riding :apologetic:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the looks, but I couldn't do it. I would expect it draws way too much attention during some spirited riding :apologetic:
It definitely draws a lot of attention. Even without spirited driving its loud. The Harley guy across the street from me has nothing on me! But on the plus side, people can actually hear me when Im next to them. With the Termi I would get cut off from time to time. And it just sounds soooooo good lol. All the cons are outweighed by the sweet sweet sound coming out of the pipes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts