Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn’t find any article online on installation of Dart screens on CR. Moreover, manufacturer’s website states about incompatibility of both. Decided to try it out and had Classic version installed with no problem after removing headlight cowl out of the way.
Three bolts to unscrew: two on the sides through the turn signals and one in front of the key lock. This one can be reached under an angle from the left side with 3 mm ball head hex key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Couldn’t find any article online on installation of Dart screens on CR. Moreover, manufacturer’s website states about incompatibility of both. Decided to try it out and had Classic version installed with no problem after removing headlight cowl out of the way.
Three bolts to unscrew: two on the sides through the turn signals and one in front of the key lock. This one can be reached under an angle from the left side with 3 mm ball head hex key.

Got the smaller all black puig windscreen. Pain to get on , but does break up the wind.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got the smaller all black puig windscreen. Pain to get on , but does break up the wind.
Interesting... wasn’t much of hassle with Dart - just two turn signals bolts to deal with. Glad, it works for you at the end.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just real quick, I actually left the headlight cowl on. That is why it was difficult. But it looks so COOL!!!!....to me. Thanks..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts