Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone fitted a Dart Marlin flyscreen to their Scrambler?

Although Dart do not show a Marlin screen fitment for our Scramblers, just wondering if it can be done without too much bother using the Classic fittings.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I'd contact Dart to be sure, their FAQ makes no mention of bracket sharing between the two screens.

FAQ - Which flyscreen is right for me?

Sarah
Thanks Sarah, Dart confirm their Marlin screen cannot be mounted on the Classic fittings, and so far they are not offering a Marlin option for the Scrambler. I just posted on the off chance that someone may have fabricated fittings to mount the larger screen on a Scrambler.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks again Sarah. I've been aware of the German MRA range of quality screens for some years, but don't believe their Scrambler-specific Touring Windshield was available when I bought my Dart. While the MRA windshield looks like an excellent bit of kit, I think I will stick with my Dart for the time being.

I mostly do short rides of around 100 to 300 kms on country roads, and as the seasons here are beginning to warm-up, the Dart will be fine. I only thought about the need for maybe improving wind protection because I have a 3 day/1500 km trip coming up in late October. However, as my plan is to avoid boring motorways I should be ok - looking forward to it.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I always love having a trip in the works, planning is half the fun.

Sarah

1 - 6 of 6 Posts