Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm not near the bike right now, in fact it's about 1400 miles away. But if I remember correctly the brackets fit inside the spacers, so removing the spacers only affects the size of the bolt. I didn't think there would be enough tread engagement using the stock screws.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I installed mine using the original turn signal bolts leaving the turn signal spacers in place with no ill effects. Everything went together well and torqued to proper specs. Been on the bike for 1,000 miles (1,600 km) now and all is just as it should be.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I installed mine using the original turn signal bolts leaving the turn signal spacers in place with no ill effects. Everything went together well and torqued to proper specs. Been on the bike for 1,000 miles (1,600 km) now and all is just as it should be.
Just be sure to add some Loctite to the bolts so that slight loss of thread doesn't back out and drop off.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.