Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From my NYC Dealer (Ducati Triumph NYC)
Looks like they want to invoke some sport classic goodness. What do you guys think??

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Car

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
I have been really liking the vintage looking fairings lately. I used to think that they were a bit silly, but the more I see them, the more that I like them.

Also, I didn't really pay attention to the wheels on the Full Throttle, but dang! Those things look really really good!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I like the sport classic (friend owns one) but not a fan of the drawing here. If that's what you wanted why not just go find a sport classic to own?

On the other hand, I live that sketches like this exist because it means endless customization possibilities down the road.

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
If that's what you wanted why not just go find a sport classic to own?

On the other hand, I live that sketches like this exist because it means endless customization possibilities down the road.
I think that the cost of the Sport Classic is still going to factor in here. You can get a brand new Scrambler and hang a few hundred dollars of fiberglass on it and still be under that of a good used Sport Classic.

I agree with you 100% on the level of customization that they are going to do with this bike! It is pretty modular so parts will pop in and out on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts