Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a video of the custom deBolex Ducati Scrambler 1100 and as it looked realy nice I thought I would share the video and some pictures. The cafe racer style looks pretty nice and I also like the red color on the bike. The yellow rear cowl isn't completely to my taste and I would have opted for Moto Gadget bar end turnsignals instead of the ones they use now on the front.
I wonder if Ducati is going to do a cafe racer model in the future just like they did with the 800.

More images over here:
Scrambler Ducati 1100

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would have painted the tail red.
I would have liked to see it in white with a red stripe in the middle so it would look like number shields(like what they done with the headlight surround). I also think it could have been nice if they had painted the part of the subframe, that is normally covered by the seat, red as well.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I don’t like nose fairings they look incomplete to me. Also the narrator had an English accent so the thing that makes it go is an engine not a motor.
I also dislike the single can.
You can probably tell it’s not for me. But I do like the 800 cafe racer.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don’t like nose fairings they look incomplete to me. Also the narrator had an English accent so the thing that makes it go is an engine not a motor.
As nose fairings go this is about perfect. I hate it when they are placed to high but when the base is placed at the same hight as the lowest point of the tank it looks pretty cool. But all a mather of personal taste of course.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Gotta admit, if they made that bikini fairing and seat cowl in matte black...... :headbang: Agree on the single can... Not a fan. I love the duals under the seat.

Also, I wonder what rearsets those are?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts