Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have deferred my delivery to 2016. Ordered my Full Throttle in May, which was due end of June/ beginning of July. Then was told the delivery had been knocked back to August. Was a bit dissapointed at the time, but OK as I still have a bike to ride.
Got a call 2 weeks ago to say it was on its way, but wasn't exited at all, the delay had took the shine off. Plus wife has just had major surgery which was also supposed to happen a few weeks ago.
So decided it wouldn't get much use during the winter, and asked the dealer to delay my bike till Aprilish next year. They said there were rumours of two new models due out. So deposit still on a bike, watch this space.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
All the best for wife's recovery. And yes, keep us posted please; that's the first I've heard of any new models.

Sarah

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everybody, the dealer told me when the bike arrived in, and they put it up for sale, so went and had a look, thought it looked better in real life than the photos, but had to use my head rather than my heart, and walk away. Been in the showroom for over a week now.
Oh and by the way, wife is progressing nicely,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts