Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I recently purchased DJI's Mavic Air 2 to up my game with motorcycle footage. Naturally the first thing I had to do was test and see how well this thing could keep up with me on the road..

Overall I'm super impressed, although I've already managed to crash it a handful of times, the drone was able to keep up with me on the main road going 35+ MPH. Even with it lagging pretty far behind it was still able to lock in on me and continue to track my movement. My next test for the drone involved going a little deeper into the forest and finding a dirt road completely covered by trees. In normal mode with obstacle avoidance, the drone managed to keep up with me going roughly 20 MPH. Check out the video below to check it out!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yep, bringing one of these on my next mountain ride through Asia.

Reactions: CatchHell

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey @CatchHell - I watch your videos on youtube. :) Awesome stuff dude.
Did you ever get around to flashing your ECU?
I just got mine done in Virginia beach after installing the Arrow race exhaust.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@evolmonster Thanks for checking out my vids! I'm a probably about a week away from flashing mine. Unfortunately I had to take the bike into the shop this past week so I got a little delayed. I'll probably post another video once I get it updated. I've heard it's night and day after flashing it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
@evolmonster Thanks for checking out my vids! I'm a probably about a week away from flashing mine. Unfortunately I had to take the bike into the shop this past week so I got a little delayed. I'll probably post another video once I get it updated. I've heard it's night and day after flashing it.
I’m interested to know what you think. We have the exact same setup. I used your video to help me do my exhaust and air filter. :)
It felt like it ran really rich before. It still feels like that a bit, but I also feel like it’s less urgent now? Like there isn’t much power until higher revs, and it takes slightly longer to get there. I might be looking at a new throttle tube maybe.
anyway, let me know what you think.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts