Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have had exactly the same experience. I was very happy with the outcome but I have decided to change to a low rear header pipe as part of my customising project. As a result, I have a Arrow Pro-Race Titanium slip-on for sale. It's in excellent condition - about 2000km - if anyone is looking for one. Really a great addition - sheds a lot of weight and really enhances the riding experience.
Do you still have the exhaust available for sale?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just wanted to revive this thread for anyone looking for additional input on the Arrow Exhaust. I did the link pipe and exhaust and am very pleased with the results. The bike sounds meaner and is definitely louder but not ear piercing loud. Also, the weight savings is a nice bonus. Fueling is great and I did not opt for any tuning at all, the bike appears to be running extremely well. I did do a youtube vid for sound comparison: https://youtu.be/zQo_9c0-2Cw

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just wanted to revive this thread for anyone looking for additional input on the Arrow Exhaust. I did the link pipe and exhaust and am very pleased with the results. The bike sounds meaner and is definitely louder but not ear piercing loud. Also, the weight savings is a nice bonus. Fueling is great and I did not opt for any tuning at all, the bike appears to be running extremely well. I did do a youtube vid for sound comparison: https://youtu.be/zQo_9c0-2Cw
Thanks for this. I'm looking to upgrade from stock next year so I might have to bug ya with some questions come spring time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
For anyone considering the Leo Vince LV10, just put mine on today and couldn’t be happier. Easily the cheapest exhaust for the sled going and honestly doesn’t compromise! I had some hesitancy as couldn’t see a YouTube vid or picture in this forum however, it was super easy to install circa 25 mins, sounds fantastic but isn’t crazy loud as I have seen some people have fears about!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I also wanted a better sound and went with the Arrow Ti Racing Pipe (71209PR) with a Rexxer. I left the dB killer in. Sounds great, smooths the power out. Make sure you change your air filter to a high flow. I used an K&N. I'm a Mac user so had to borrow a PC to load the Rexxer tune. After that, super easy to load to the bike. The removal of the OEM exhaust and install of the Arrow was super easy. I used a "kit" off of eBay for the O2 sensor removal. Basically some plugs for the header and caps for the wires. The install of the air filter was a PITA. (10 hard to get at screws. Why screws?) I also ditched the evap canister while I was messing around up there too.
Did you have to remove the O2 senders or did you choose to?

Rob

·
Registered
16 Posts
Now that you have installed the pipe for some time, is it still not too loud?

Rob

For anyone considering the Leo Vince LV10, just put mine on today and couldn’t be happier. Easily the cheapest exhaust for the sled going and honestly doesn’t compromise! I had some hesitancy as couldn’t see a YouTube vid or picture in this forum however, it was super easy to install circa 25 mins, sounds fantastic but isn’t crazy loud as I have seen some people have fears about!

View attachment 46213 View attachment 46214 View attachment 46215

21 - 31 of 31 Posts