Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m new here I’m thinking about getting a scrambler desert sled. I’m wondering if there’s enough Wattage to run heated jacket heated grips accessories like that I called Ducati USA They said color dealership called the dealership and the text said there’s a 4 amp USB under the seat I can’t imagine that’s all that they give you so if anybody knows the wattage that would be much appreciated. Colorado’s a little cold fall and winter time

·
Registered
34 Posts
I had an Urban Enduro with factory heated grips before I traded it in on my Desert Sled. I ran the heated grips on high with a heated vest with no problems whatsoever. I've used my heated vest with my DS also with no problems. I plan on ordering/installing the factory heated grips on my DS as well and foresee no problems.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For future reference for others looking for the same answer. Another member had DM me the other day and according to the manual the scrambler puts out 490watts. That is way more then enough to run anything you want. Not sure what the bike consumes of the 490w but I can’t imagine more then 150-175 watts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts